Thursday, February 26, 2009

Breakin' in the new 40D!

This week has flown by.. tomorrow I have to do my monthly paper work for my day job so I will get paid and we are also doing more super top secret crime fighting tomorrow evening... dun dun dunnnn! More on that later... today I trained 17 more servers in responsible alcohol serving tactics... and as of right now, I am finished with those.. yay!

Yesterday, Timmy and I took our twin 40D's out for a shoot, of each other! The weather was beautiful and it was a lot of fun. He is doing a great job learning the settings on the upgraded camera! He took some really nice shots of me and now I just have to get him to edit them himself!! hah! yeah right.

We found some great spots on the river and I look forward to going to more locations.. all these shots were taken within 500 yards of one another.. so there's a lot more ground to cover downtown, I CANNOT WAIT until the weather gets better for the summer!

I am donating a portrait package to the PHS Crew Team for their annual auction! As an alumni of the team, I wanted to help them out, so on March 14th goto Stout Methodist on Broad at.. 6pm? maybe 7.. Ill let you know... and bid on the package and other great items! I am excited because I will likely meet someone completely new through this, that never heard of me before (okay, alot of people haven't heard of me, but I am working on that!)

In my previous blog, I told you I sat at the mall all day Monday for my day job, during which I worked on a few pieces of media and got in my mind what I want for my logo, I am going to have my good friend from way back when, Lauren, work one up for me from my idea.. she is a talented artist herself that happens to work freelance for people who need logos and design! If you need her, let me know and I will hook you up with her.









No comments: