Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I am a breathing time machine.. i'll take you all for a ride

Well, we made it through Monday and into the second week of February! I can't believe how fast time flies when you are having fun! I just got home from my old high school where I had a meeting with the Key Club that I used to be a large part of.. It was for my Grant job and we are going to be starting up a SADD (Student Against Destructive Decision) chapter there, hopefully! It was fun to see those kids, not much younger than me and I see myself in them.

Anywho, I went to Borders and found a nice wedding photography book to pull some inspiration from.. I am living and breathing this business right now. I think constantly about it, even when I should be doing something else! opps! hah i went out yesterday while it was a little warmer and got some location shots and pinned down some portfolio spots.. I was pleasantly suprised with all the little nooks and crannies this town has to offer a photographer.. and now I look forward to Spring even more, when I will be doing a few engagement shoots and hopefully several seniors!

What else... Mr. B is working almost every day this week, he is off tomorrow but is shooting down to Clarksburg to see his Daddy and Uncle before having a training in Morgantown on Thursday.. He is a hard hard worker everyday!

He has been uber supportive of this Photography venture of mine. He has known for a few years that this is the path I eventually wanted to be on and was the person to push me to get the first Canon 40D and now he is telling me I need to go ahead and get some new flashes and such (I hate spending money, so I need prodding sometimes!).. It is really nice that he understands and supports me in this.

He is an artist too, you know.. I will have to blog next time about his art.. I will show you some, and if you ever come out to the house to get shots done (I have a stellar idea for a cute laundry line backdrop!!, most details on that later) you will step into our studio.. uhm... living room. I can see 22 paintings from where I sit and I have 3 photographs from college in my office. We have about 15 posters that need frames and a home.. we are just in need of a bigger house so we have wall space for our art... its a problem! HAH!

Photo time... yay!

Locations for portrait and engagement sessions in Parkersburg! Just imagine them on a slightly sunshiney-er day and with greener grass... more Spring like!

and for Blair, the bride to be! if you are reading this, email and tell me which ones you liked best, I think the last one would be great, if we can get Barry to let us on the rooftop!



No comments: