Thursday, March 5, 2009

the show is on the road...

Hello virtual friends and actual friends and people I do not know that read my blog..

I am just printing up all kinds of things for the conference I am shooting this weekend in Charleston "Capitol Convergence 2009" with the WVU Center for Civic Engagement. Pretty cool stuff I think. I am most excited because I will be shooting a gala at the Governor's Mansion and it gives me an excuse to re-wear a bridesmaids dress that I love! haha! I am really pumped to work out all the kinks with my new Speedlite and also to take a lot of group photographs.. hopefully I will sell a few CDs of the images and give out a ton of business cards! I am a total Photo Dork...

Mr. B is coming along to assist and learn, he ever so gracefully took a lesson from me last night when he got off work.. haha we were discussing best practices for concert photography and even though he was rediculously tired he got his camera out and learned how to change tons of settings.. what a trooper!

Tomorrow I am having lunch with some of the girls from Girl Scouts (my first ever real job) so that will be good. I like to hear stories about whats going on there since I left and those girls are really wonderful!

I was trying to watch American Idol and I can't even get past how distracting and cheesy the performances are.. ugh. I am listening to a Paleface and Mo interview/studio performance right now, which is so much better.. He is talking about Ramseur Records vs. the music business he experienced in NYC when he was signed to a larger label.. wonderful.

I am going to have a million photos to share this weekend, so check back. For now, a photo of my tired husband taking a photography lesson, with his finger in his nose.

No comments: