Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yay, engagements!

I am gearing up to meet up with Blair and Josh, my first wedding couple of 09! We are meeting up at the boathouse and going to try to beat this horrible wind! there is no rain in the forecast but it is gusting like the dickens!! I am excited though, wish me luck!

When I get home tonight you are all in for a Youngstown, OH treat, and I am hoping to get Shakori Hills, Asheville, Greensboro, etc up!

Here is a sneak peak of Anne and Angus my friends from Greensboro! Anne owns redcanary
which is a killer textile print studio =) She prints photos on fabric and I would loveeeee to offer that as an option to my clients, if you are interested, let me know!
=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's engaged to a five-year-old?

Allie Bennett said...

no! that's anne and angus, read the final paragraph again! haha..