Sunday, May 24, 2009

Baby modeling at it's finest..

Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Since my hub is working, I spent yesterday with a trip to Old Navy for $1 flip flops and I gotta say it is a good thing I didn't have anything better to do... I stood in line for a very very long time and it was quite silly, but hey! Tim and I got new flip flops and I found a few cute clearance items for my nephews, andddd I got a really cute pair of sunglasses to use for baby photo shoots.. I bought them to use with the other thing I did yesterday, a baby photo shoot with baby Kaine Terrea Burner. I ended up forgetting to take the sunglasses! boo!

Kaine's momma Sarah, Lindsay Rae and I all went to school together at PHS and when Kaine was born, I told her that would be my gift to her, a mini shoot of newborn photos. This was the smallest baby I ever worked with at almost 2 months and it was definetly challenging in a lot of ways, but so fun. She is so beautiful and sweet, she was a perfect model!

I will keep this short because everyone loves baby photos... awwwww!


No comments: