Friday, May 15, 2009

I am LUCKY

It is MAY and the sun is gorgeous! I am so happy I could puke and all that is missing are more wonderful clients to make me smile =] So far in my photographic journey, I have been blessed with the sweetest clients everrrrr. Dante and Teresa were my first engagement couple, they had their session scheduled at the Governor's Mansion! and the Governor even showed up during our session! WHAT!? talk about nerves on a first time shoot like that. But, the couple was awesome and we had a blast. They loved their images and all was great =D

So on to my second 2009 couple, Blair and Josh. The word awesome comes to mind. I feel like I have known Blair my whole life, she is just that kind of girl. She knows my husband pretty well (she used to be his coxswain when he rowed crew in high school! hah, she got to yell at him all the time!) She booked me because of my style, photojournalistic, non-posey and a little funky. She seems to really trust me, which I think makes me push the envelope a little more than usual. Josh, who I only met just last week, is a great guy. He played along with all of Blair and I's suggestions, and he is easy to photograph. This couple really has it going on!

During thier engagement session last weekend, I couldn't stop smiling. We just traipsed all around Parkersburg shooting in different locations (by the river, in tall grass, on a TRAIN!) it was a blast, I want to do it every weekend for the rest of my life. So tell your friends!

I am always worried that images won't be what I expected when I get back to my office, but these ended up being more than what I thought I got. =) Here are a few of my favorites.




2 comments:

Hayley Keller said...

Allie! Jesus! These are so good!!! if I ever need a photographer..... :)

Allie Bennett said...

Hayley, i love you !!!! I need to get up to NYC and shoot!!!