Sunday, August 16, 2009

Charlotte - PHS 2010

When Charlotte's mom called me, I got really excited.  She said her daughter found me online and wanted me to do her senior portraits and scheduled immediately.  I was nervous because I have not done a ton of seniors yet, but when I added Charlotte on Facebook and started chatting, I knew we would get along just fine.  I sent her over some ideas and had her tell me yes, no, or maybe.  She wanted something fun and different, so we spent two hours shooting away at her choice of location, the City Park.  I was surprised at the range of images we were able to get at the park, and most importantly, Charlotte loves her photos! yay! 

I have a senior referral program, so for every senior that Charlotte refers to me, she get a set of prints and for every 3rd senior she refers, she gets a free session to use at prom, graduation, with her friends or family.  So if you know Charlotte and you want me to shoot your photos, be sure to mention her so she can score some freebies!

P.S. Lightroom 2 is my new best friend & I might be in love my new iMac. 

ENJOY!






No comments: