Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New site! and a comment contest!


NEW WEBPAGE HAS LAUNCHED!!!! EEE! sorry for the caps, but I am super excited about the launch of our new webpage http://www.alliebphotography.com


With the help of a darling designer friend o' mine Mr. Derek Cole.. our new webpage is everything we dreamed it would be and more! I had a small vision and Derek captured it and carried it to the next level marvelously! Thank you x 100000 to him!


I hope everyone will take the time to browse the site and check out some of the new work we have up on it, plenty more to come as well! We are going to resolve in the new year to keep showing new work and to utilize this blog more (and make it prettier!)


I just realized I use exclamation points way too much.. but hey, I am pretty excited so i guess it fits.


Take a moment and let us know what your favorite part of the webpage is and you will be entered in a random drawing to win a $50 gift certificate to use for a shoot or toward prints. Use the "comment" feature on this blog to let us know what part is your favorite on Thursday we will draw a winner and let you know who won.. if we get more than 50 comments below, there will be 2 winners! (one comment per person, only.)


Thanks everyone! and if you need us at all, email alliedbennett@yahoo.com =]





14 comments:

Lindsay said...

My absolute FAVORITE part of the site isthe icon/image for the Newborn section. Gets me every time! So adorable :)

Dara3272 said...

My favorite part of your website is always the babies . You capture their innocence so well . Your props and backgrounds are absolutely wonderful . All of your pictures are a absolute joy to look at . I cannot wait to book a photo session w/ you as soon as i get some money . So you can capture the orneriness (idk how to spell it) in my lil Noah :) Good luck in all you do and i cannot wait to see more . Congrats on the new website ! ♥

Angela LaRue said...

I LOVE the colors!!!! I also love the little icons, it is the little touches that make a website...GREAT JOB!!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

he new site looks great! i was so excited to see that kirby & i made it on the lovebirds (couples) page! yay! the colors look great together! the little icons next to lovebirds and newborns is precious. i also love the new logo with the B in the heart. congrats on the new site!

Unknown said...

The entire site is beautiful!!! I love it all! If i must choose a favorite, it would be maternity! Love those precious moments that most people dont' get captured nor would think of capturing it. You do a wonderful job!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

The whole site looks awesome, but my favorite is the bebe's =) And the little birdies are too cute.

Anonymous said...

Awesome site Allie! Most of all I enjoy seeing all the new pics you have taken…doesn’t matter what kind they are. I also love the colors and the birds you used to design your site. Keep up the amazing work!

Katelyn said...

The new website is awesome! My favorite part is probably the newborn and kiddos section. I wish you had been around to take pictures of my girls when they were babies and I am definitely using you if we have another. I also like your music choice, and really the whole site is pretty awesome. Congrats; great job to you and my buddy Derek. And I think it's really cool my little clan made the family gallery :) - Kate Root

dani0440 said...

I love how the pictures change. I also really like the colors. The new webpage looks great! -Danielle Brookover

Mens Rea said...

Not surprisingly, the new website is amazing! I feel like it would be cliche of me to say I love the newborns part, but I do! On a more aesthetic note, being able to view the pictures on the side is a nice feature. Plus, seeing the Gevas couple right on the front makes me smile. Congrats Allie and Tim on an awesome website.

candicegrose130 said...

I love the whole thing! I love that there are a lot of people I love on that site too! The newborn section is just breath taking!
Candice Grose

jodi said...

I love your website! You capture such innocent in Newborns, and the beauty in adults. Would love to have you take pictures of our grandaughter when she is born! Thank you for sharing.

Allie Bennett said...

JODI - you have won the $50 gift certificate, please email me at alliedbennett@yahoo.com to get it!