Friday, April 30, 2010

Baby Love!

April 3rd, our baby Analeigh Quinn was born!! We were so blessed with an easy labor and short hospital stay!  She is so much more than I even imagined! We, of course, had to have her model for us.  These are 12 day old photos.










My girlfriend Heather, also welcomed a little one to the world on April 20th!  Here are her first shots, from the hospital (first time momma got to hold her) and later at home (4 days old.)














It's a wonderful, amazing, indescribable feeling having a little baby with you all the time.  Motherhood rules!  I feel so alive and feel like I can love, live and express myself in an even deeper way than I have ever known.  I feel like this will push my ability to photograph emotion in a totally new direction.  Awesome. Amazing. Love it.

Facebook album - click here

If you need baby or family photos of your new little one, please contact us.  alliedbennett@yahoo.com =] 


No comments: