Sunday, January 17, 2010

Refreshed.

It's January 17th, 2010. Time is flying but for some reason I feel refreshed. We have entered the third trimester of my pregnancy, so maybe that is why. WOOHOO! Less than 90 days til we meet our little one and become sleep deprived zombies in the name of pure love. I have never been so excited and nervous at the same time!  We are preparing the baby's room and let me tell you, I am jealous of this kid.  She has awesome paint colors, IKEA shelves, a recliner that lays 180 degrees flat! (okay, that is for me), super sweet bedding and her nanny is knitting her a Mountaineer blankie! Spoiled, maybe. Loved? Absolutely.


We went to Pittsburgh this weekend (for aforementioned IKEA shelving among other things) and got to hang out with the Giardinas! We met them through a mix of friends and common interest in music.. it has been totally great getting to know them. I would like to know why it seems like we always click with other couples that live far away though?!

The first time we met Emily, we went over to her mom and dad's house for an Iron Chef competition. You have to love full-on open armed invitations to compete in cooking competitions sight un-seen.  It was a load of fun, and yes, we won. =] haha!


This weekend we also went to the Fiestaware outlet for new dishes, since we are finally DONE moving for as long as possible! It was really fun going through all the "seconds" and mix-matching our new dishes.. it was almost like a monumental occasion, now that we are through moving and can invest in actual dishes!



As far as things go on in photo world, things are peachy. I am awaiting a senior order and I am always excited to see what client choose. It's exciting to see which work was best received.  I have a wedding couple getting things set up for June and since I went to school with them, I am really happy to see them finally tying the knot after years of dating! It's going to be great =]  Tim and I are looking toward wedding season, seniors in the spring and any lovely families that want to get in on some photo love.  The biggest photo op we will have this year will surely be in April, with our new baby.  YIKES!

Hope January is kicking butt for all of you!

No comments: