Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Koty - Senior 2010!

Koty's mom works with Mollie's mom from my previous post.. she saw Mollie's photos and the rest was history! I was nervous shooting a senior boy, don't ask me why but I need my husband with me on these boy shoots! HAH! He puts me at ease and adds a lot to the shoot.

Koty was wonderful, a true gentleman who laughed at my jokes without hesitation. I love when clients humor me. =] He is a senior at Williamstown High and plans to go to Marshall and go pre-med! A future DOCTOR! His mom is entirely proud, as she should be!

Koty is also a musician with a really awesome collection of limited edition guitars, including three that he brought along on the shoot! A maroonish red one, a neon yellow one and a black and metallic one. Between guitars and his t-bird, we had a really fun and great shoot!








No comments: