Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Upcoming Projects!

Hello!
I am very wound up. I have an offer to shoot a conference in Charleston in March with a very dear friend of mine. It doesn't pay but it will allow me to practice on a ton of live subjects and its a free weekend in the Charleston Marriott! Holler! I am working up a way to sell the shots on CD so I can at least make a little profit to fund getting better business cards and ads and paying for the website. Good Stuff! I am so excited!

I am also already thinking about Prom. This will be my first year taking on a clientele for Prom and Senior Portraits! FUN! I taught a SOBER class today in the gym where the Prom will likely be held, so it got me thinking about how I want to do this. I am likely going to offer to shoot downtown or at Fort Boreman, maybe the park or in front of PHS.. I haven't decided. It will likely depend on the clientele and what they are into, ill probably do 2 locations, one a little earlier than the other and have the clients choose which they want, those requiring both will be scheduled in the middle. I know, you totally care about all the logistics of it! sorry! haha

I need to work up some order forms and packages to have on hand. I am hoping to have a good response, because I want to offer something DIFFERENT, fun and modern. Very client directed so they can get what they want. I guess this is my mentality on almost all sessions. You tell me what you'd like to see and we will try it out. Why not?

It has been snowing/sleeting like crazy and I LOVE IT, I wish it would snow like a foot and I could do some fun snow shots of my nephews playing in it (and thier uncle Tim!)
However, I am looking forward to warmer weather to come and get all of us back outside and playing! and for senior portrait season to start!!

Here are a few random shots from recent adventures :)
Close up of Tim in one of his best shirts!

Little Luci all dressed up as Santa, with her human, Debby.

No comments: