Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jamison Wedding!

Tim and Mallory Jamison - September 6th, 2008

It's wedding season for a bunch of lovely people near and dear to my heart! The first of three celebrations we are attending is the Johnston/Jamison Wedding. My hubby, Tim and I were both asked to be in this one, so we were particularly excited, however, being in a wedding is not conducive to getting great photos of the ceremony! I took a ton at the reception though, which can be viewed here!

Tim Jamison is my husband's best and longest friend. They grew up next door neighbors and as grown-ups (sorta) they are still very close. I actually met my husband at Tim Jamison's house and married that boy next door! The Jamison Family is spectacular and very important to my husband and I.

I met Mallory, the bride, only in December 2007, but we became friends instantly. She is a super talented painter and all around nice person. She is easy going and when I asked how to wear my hair in the wedding she said, without hesitation, "however you want." You gotta love that!!

I know these two are going to have a very beautiful life together, they have passion for life and they respect each other as individuals. Not to mention, they can throw one heck of a party! (Can't wait for Tacky Christmas, part deux!)
See photos below!







1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Jamison Wedding!! So nice and cute it was. It is an interesting post. Even for me finding a good location is the only thing that I need to do so that we can start our big day preps. We want the perfect Holiday themed party. I am sure that would be able to find one of the best Chicago event venues.